Thursday, October 9, 2008

13 weeks and growing...

OK, I know you are suppose to blog more than I have but I wanted to wait to have pics of the baby. I could've done belly pics but Lucas said there is not much of a belly. So...take a look at our precious baby!!



Look at the nose and lips!! So amazing!!

And the legs!!

We are so excited!! What a change from the 8 week sonogram. The baby is 3 inches from the head to the bottom, and growing right on schedule for our April 11th due date. They said everything looks "normal" so that was nice to hear. It's little heart was beating 155 bpm. They took blood to find out the sex of the baby so we should know in 7-10 business days. Then we go back at the end of the month for a sonogram. I'll be back then unless my belly bump gets bigger!!

6 comments:

Suz and Brandon said...

SO Precious already!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Yeah! I love looking at Sonogram photos! Bryleigh tried to "hide" her face while Kyla kept "punching".

Unknown said...

I can't wait to find out if we will have a girl playmate or maybe a boyfriend!
Sarah and Baby girl 1/09

AllisonStephens said...

I love the picture! It's so darn cute already! I can't wait to hear what you're having.

lisaburgess27 said...

Cute little baby Sealy! Call me right when you find out if I need to buy you pink or blue goodies :) Yay!

Sarah said...

Yay! Little Baby Sealy! I haven't seen you guys to say Congrats! We are excited for y'all! --Sarah and Ryan