Saturday, February 28, 2009

Couple's Shower

We had a wonderful couple's shower hosted by some of our dear friends. I wasn't sure how the boys would respond to being at a baby shower...but they all seemed to enjoy themselves. I was very excited Lucas was able to be a part of the "baby shower" experience. Thank you to all who made this such a special time for us!!


Brandon and Tiffany, Jennifer and Jason, us and Cindy and Andy

precious onesies for Parker


what a cute cake...and it tasted GREAT!!

2 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Allison, you look fantastic! So glad that Lucas enjoyed himself at the shower. Brad loved going to ours...

Cannot wait to see pictures of Parker!

Jessica Brame said...

OH MY GOSH, ALLISON!!! WE HAVE THE SAME BEDDING...FUNNY!! How's everything going? I went to the dr. today and she said I'm 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, but who knows when he'll come!! Now, it's just a waiting game!! I hope you are feeling well!! You look great! Take care!! :) (i'm adding you to my blog)