Saturday, April 11, 2009

Parker's 2 weeks old!!!

Well, today was my actual due date. I can't imagine life without him. It seems like he was been with us forever!! We have had a busy couple of weeks. He went on his first walk, visited Daddy at his office and had his first bath!! He did such a good job, he truly is a wonderful baby!!

Taking a family stroll

Sleepy Cow...Boy

Working with Daddy

Loved the sling!!

Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath...

All done!!

What a handsome little man!!
We love you Parker Ryan!!

8 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I can just look at pictures of him forever! Keep posting them please!

Cannot believe that he is already 2 weeks old...

Nicole said...

yay! i have been dying to see more pics of that handsome boy! He is way too cute!

Sarah said...

Allison, he is so cute! I must come over soon!

Lisa and Ryan said...

He is such a cutie!! Glad he is a good baby for you!

AllisonStephens said...

Yea! Parker is so precious and we can't wait to come see him! Happy Easter!

The Welch Family said...

He is so adorable! I'm sure you are having a blast with him. Love every minute of it!

Clymer Family said...

Allison - he is sooo cute! I am glad everything went well!

Kelly Tarro said...

allison, he is beautiful...i can't wait to meet him!! when can i bring yall dinner??