Monday, June 29, 2009

3 months old

On Sunday, Parker turned 3 months old!! Lucas got on the scale with him and he is weighing around 16 pounds. So, I thought we better get out the jumperoo before he out grew it!! We had such an exciting weekend, my sister's boyfriend, Rob, called last week and said he was going to propose and wanted us to come to Austin to surprise her. My family and his family met at the Oasis and Rob brought Amy there as a surprise after he proposed to her. She was so excited to see us there!! We are all so happy for both of them!! There are some pictures of all of us at the Oasis and then a few random pictures of our growing boy!!



I love this picture!! This is what Amy looked like when she saw all of us. She was so happy to see us but mad at the same time because none of us would answer her phone calls. She forgave us once she saw we were actually there!!

The newly engaged couple


He lasted all night!!
Ready for a jog

I love my new jumperoo!! So many new things to look at!!

So sweet!!

Chillen' with my doggie

5 comments:

The Vicari's said...

Yay for Amy! Tell her I said congrats! Parker is adorable. I love those little cheeks. Good call on the jumperoo. I need to get ours out as well. We need to catch up! I will call you tomorrow.

David and Robin Engelson said...

So excited to meet Parker on Friday!!! Jake is excited too - he keeps asking me when he gets to meet his friend Parker:) Congrats to Amy!!!

Anna said...

Congrats to Amy! And Parker is definitely a growing boy - what a cutie! Let me know your plans for the weekend - we want to see you!

AllisonStephens said...

How fun!!! I'm so excited for Amy and Mr. Parker sure is a cutie! I don't have a jumperoo...guess I need to get one! :)

Nicole said...

congrats to amy!!!!! will i see you while we are in houston? i will call you today to catch up! also love the pic with sambo!!! so cute!