Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Time!!

Summer is finally here!! I went back to school for the last two weeks and it was hard. Parker spent the first week with his Mimi and last week with Nana and Grandpa. Last week just about did Lucas and I in...Parker was constipated (hadn't pooped in 5 days), I was sick and got pink eye, Sambo hurt his tail and our air conditioner went out. So, thank goodness my parents were here to help!! Everything is back to normal, Parker is weighing in at 14 pounds and never missing a meal. He is 10 weeks old and just started "talking" to mommy and daddy. I love it when he smiles at me and then opens his mouth as if he is going to tell me a big story and sure enough sound will come out. It is the best!! He has moved into his big boy bed in his room and sleeping anywhere from 5 to 8 hours at a time during the night. I wouldn't call it sleeping through the night just yet. Everyday I feel he is growing and changing. We are loving every minute of it!!
Enjoy some of the last months pictures!!

This is me in my cradle, I have grown!!

Trying out the Bumbo, can't hold up the head for too long

Future Aggie!!


What a Little Man!!

Found the thumb!!

First smile caught on camera, that is hard to do!! :0)

6 comments:

Anna said...

What a doll! I can't believe how big he's getting! We can't wait to see him again!

AllisonStephens said...

Yea! I was dying for new pics. He's gotten so big and just precious. Hope to see you guys on Wed. :)

Nicole said...

ohmygosh he has changed SO much! and gotten so big!!!! i cant wait to see him!!! did you get my email about july?

Scarlet O'Kara said...

I just have to say this...He looks just like his Grandpa Gary! WOW!

David and Robin Engelson said...

He looks so different since your last post! Such a cutie!! Can't wait to meet him in July.

Lisa and Ryan said...

I can't believe how much he has changed since your last post! Have a fun summer at home with him!